Boson Village III - The Vampires of Bosonville

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by BosonMichael, Jul 2, 2010.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

The Hoodlum is an actual Role. If you want to be a generic troublemaker, be my guest. :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. BosonMichael

Checked in:
    - Aloysius the LLLawyer (JonnyMX)
    - Giles the Farmer (kat731)
    - Edmund the Doctor (Shadowrunner)
    - Garett the Traveler (Gingerdave)
    - Vlad the Impaler... I mean, the Troublemaker (jk2447)
    - Felix the Stonemason (twizzle)
    - Igor the Undertaker (nugget)
    - Josiah (?) the Drunk (Josiahb)
    - BosunJack the Sailor (GiddyG)
    - Eig the Woodworker (Gsteer)

Not yet checked in:
    - DrHogg
    - MLP

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Who are you looking at? Have you put on weight? I'm Vlad

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. BosonMichael

Col's bowed out of the game... and then there were twelve.

We're still good to go on game balance.

5. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

Well i be felix the mighty stone mason. No stone work too small or too large, i even undertake headstones if needed. Want an epitath written on it? sure, i can do that, jus let me know ya words and i'll hammer soemthing out, for a price. (spell checks are extra)

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Greetings friends. Like Aloysius my family also goes way back in this village. I'm sure you've heard that my grandfather Igor the undertaker was wrongly hanged for being a werewolf. Then as you know my father, Igor set off to find himself another village in need of an undertaker.

I, Igor, following in the family trade, have now returned to right the wrongs of the past and to put my father to rest, next to his father. If anyone would like to attend the funeral, it's at sundown.

I would also like to take this opportunity to advertise for 2 new employees, namely a nurse and a priest to form my new company "Hatches, Matches and Dispatches".

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

lo all I've been many things in my time and seen plenty more but now my time is spent right here on this bar stool.

Anyway.... I'm wasting valuable drinking time rabbiting on with you lot. Sod off an leave me in peace.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  8. BosonMichael

Of the ones who haven't yet checked in, I was only unable to e-mail DrHogg from the forum's e-mail system (can the mods assist?). All the rest have been notified by PM and e-mail.

You may now nominate people for the title of Mayor. This nomination and voting system will work much like the daily Staking votes will. The first person to get two nominations will be put up to a vote; you may not nominate yourself. As soon as someone has received a second nomination, voting can begin on that person - no need to wait for the Moderator!

When voting starts, please quote the following Template and put your name under the appropriate sections to cast your vote.

When the dust settles, the voting might look like this:

For Mayor elections, a :thumbleft means you want to vote for that person to be Mayor, and a :thumbdwn means you don't want that person to be Mayor. The nominated party must get a majority of "up" votes to become Mayor.

For Stakings, a :thumbleft means you want to spare the person's life, and a :thumbdwn means you want to Stake the accused - you know, Caesar-in-the-arena style. The nominated party must get a majority of "down" votes to be killed; a tie vote will spare the accused.

Let the nominations begin!

9. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Well old chap, I'm not sure I understand your voting thingy, but in my books Felix the stonemason would make an awfully smashing sheriff.

He's very butch after all, and anyone who doesn't take s**t from a piece of granite is the sort of man we need around here...

And of course, if he needs a hand on his VAT returns, he knows who to ask.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  10. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

I second Felix the stone mason as sheriff, mainly because as town trouble maker I don't have far to walk from his house when I want some stones to brick his windows 8)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
    Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  11. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Igor the undertaker for mayor:thumbleft
    As i know he has a holiday home in Switzerland, and thus making him unbiased!!!!!!

Certifications: BA (Hons), A+
    WIP: 70-685 77-884
  12. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Yes, I'd vote for someone who makes an income out of dead people to run this fine village.

:rolleyes:

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  13. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Yeh course, cant change the world and have a politician whos not a crook. Just unbiased...Lol.

14. BosonMichael

Don't wait for me... we have a nomination and a second! :)

Voting for Felix the Stonemason to be Mayor

:thumbleft Votes
    -

:thumbdwn Votes
    -

15. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

err mayor? thought i'd been voted fer sherriff? don mind being mayor either though. I have a firm hand, and a hammer in the other for those that need a little "persuading".
    And thanks for owning up to be the one bricking me windows ya trouble maker you. If, no WHEN, i get me ands on you, i'll make ya work payment off fer those windows!

I vote Alloyoius :thumbleft fer mayor though. after all with a name that almost impossible to spell i dont want to have to chisel his ead stone.

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  16. BosonMichael

1. There's a Mayor and no Sheriff.

2. The voting works differently this time around... whoever gets the first two nominations is voted "up" or "down"... if a majority is not reached, a new vote is taken on a different nominee; repeat if necessary.

Currently, you guys are voting on Felix to be Mayor (the only elected office this game) because he was nominated twice.

17. kat731
    Honorary Member

kat731 Megabyte Poster

Felix:thumbleft

18. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

I be a sailor... been there an' back, an' back an' there... started off as cabin boy, working my way up to 4th mate. Last trip I did, I were 3rd mate. My ma an' pa christened me John, but you can call me BosunJack, the terror of the seven seas.

I heard talk of vampires and ghosts in this 'ere vill, when our boat sailed into the local port. Well, I aint 'fraid of no ghosts, nor vampires either. I've even fought giant sea snakes, with nobbut a scratch on my arm. Bring it on I say!

19. BosonMichael

Who ya gonna call?

[​IMG]

20. BosonMichael

Here you go, Giles... :D

Voting for Felix the Stonemason to be Mayor

:thumbleft Votes
    Giles

:thumbdwn Votes
    none