Boson ExSim-Max 70-680

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by jamesclimax, Dec 2, 2010.

1. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Nibble Poster

Boson ExSim-Max 70-680

I have been using the new Boson ExSim-Max 70-680 - Configuring Windows 7 for several weeks now (admittedly not as much as I would have liked due to other commitments) and have to say I am very impressed with what I have seen so far.

So far, I have only managed to do Exams A & B in Study Mode. I scored 50% straight off without study, just simply using current XP knowledge, so putting a little more time in should see me just right.

My thoughts so far are as follows -

- For me, the layout is great - clear and easy to navigate.

- The questions are extremely well worded, the spelling and grammar appears to be spot (which if it isn't, is a real niggle of mine!)

- I find the explanations and points of reference very good, and an excellent tool for further study / research

So far, so good with this product.

In fact, ive been so impressed i've purchased my next ExSim Exam pack - see here - http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread42382.html

I think combining the ExSim with the MS Self-Paced Training Kit 70-680 Book will be ideal for my Windows 7 study.

However, I have just booked my 70-270 XP Client exam for the new year. I feel getting that one out of the way first will also help with Windows 7. So once 70-270 is done, I will delve deeper in to the Boson ExSim 70-680 and get that exam booked as soon as humanly possible.

Big thanks to BM, JM and everyone else at Boson for your quality products.

For anyone who is currently looking at studying for Certs, whether it be MS, CompTIA, Cisco or whatever, then you can do a lot worse than check out Boson.

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: MCTS 70-659, Oracle, SQL, ITIL
  2. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you're finding our product helpful.

3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Thanks for the review, JC!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!