best book for 410

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by p1xels, Oct 18, 2014.

1. p1xels

p1xels Bit Poster

Hi Friends,
    Which of these 3 books should I buy and is a must for MCSA Windows Server 2012 -
    a)Training Guide: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 - by Mitch Tulloch

b)Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2 - Mark Minasi, Kevin Greene ,Christian Booth and others

c)Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 by Craig Zacker

d)MCSA 70-410 Cert Guide R2: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Certification Guide) - Don Poulton & David G. Camardella

Which of these above will truely help in prep for 410 exams and is a value for money.
    I don't have much money to spend and I see the Microsoft book is very costly.

Please advice.
    Thanks & Regards

Last edited: Oct 18, 2014
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Not sure which is the "best" book (as that is a fuzzy term, what is the best for one, doesn't automatically mean it's the best for all).

Anyway, here's my thread on what I used for the 410.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. p1xels

p1xels Bit Poster

I am sorry to say your post or the link in it has no reference to windows server 2012 R2 books!!
    So I didnt like your post frankly.
    Hope someone will give me some positive reply.
    Regards

4. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well I am sorry to say that your reply was rather rude. Wagnerk has taken the time to provide you with some information, now if its not suitable then its not suitable for your purposes but show a bit of respect to someone who has gone out of their way to try and help you. Also look at what he has achieved as in comparison to yourself and others in the field.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
    wagnerk and Kopite_21 like this.