Beginner in CompTIA

Discussion in 'A+' started by General Kaido, Nov 24, 2022.

1. General Kaido

General Kaido New Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm new here I really like computers I see it's already a job for the future to think about.

I'm a beginner and in september 2023 my plan is to learn and study IT basic skills in a course and after my target is to get CompTIA certificates when I finish the academy.

A really big opportunity to start going into this wonderful computing world.

So I would like to ask you what do you recommend me to start learning ?
    Because I want to know basic things before going to this course.

Thanks for your help
    Have a nice afternoon

2. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Hello,

Welcome to the forums, there are many different paths to IT and it really does depend. If you want to start with the basics A+ and N+ from CompTIA is a good start and is the one I took.

However, you should think of your short and long term goals to help decide what you want to study. Are you looking to go down the support route first then transition to something else or are you interested in big data etc.

Microsoft and many of the cloud providers also offer good basic certs which you could also consider. Which ever path you decide this forum can help you along the way!

Certifications: A few.