bad tranning company in London

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by toby, Sep 1, 2005.

1. toby

toby New Member

Hi!

Six months ago I sign up with Britania IT trenning company based in Kilburn London.

http://www.britannia-it.co.uk/

Many of us, students is now very disapointed with the way they teach us as well as administration responds to our complains.

I took already 3 different courses: EDCL, A+ and N+. All I can say it was quick, very basic and no satisfying at all. In both Comptia courses my teacher was a guy who didn't hide the fact that he is novice in subject and doing class to get teaching practice. He cancelled lessons, was talking very often about not related to subject stuff, even chating on MSN.

There is no support from administration and most of the time ther simply ignore students. They don't provide apropiate practical trening, and "traning" is very short and based on bullet pointed notes.

There is much more I am not happy with this company and the cost of trenning is much higher you can find around in similar companies. I payed for Comptia A+, N+, Microsoft MCSE and one Cisco trenning more then 10,000 pounds.

Judge yourself. Stay away from Britania.

Just experienced and ripped off.

Toby

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Sorry you had such a bad experience, toby. I hope that your presence here at CertForums will extend beyond this particular issue. While we value freedom of speech here, our purpose is not to go out of our way to bash on training vendors.

Sounds like you are trying to pursue a career in IT. If so, perhaps you'll stick around awhile and take advantage of some of the resources we have to offer. Take a moment and pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself and how you found us.

Certifications: A+ and Network+