Back in the game

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by dylanjohnston, Mar 30, 2005.

1. dylanjohnston

dylanjohnston New Member

Hello all,

I'm Dylan, nice to meet you. I've worked as a network analyst for 5 years but never bothered doing any certified courses. I've taken a six month break from it all and now realise that I need to get atleast my CCNA if I want to be taken seriously by employers. Any advice on free revision materials would be greatly appreciated.

TTFN

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Dylan - a warm welcome to CF. Glad you joined us.

We all like free (legally, mind), so it would take ages to point you to all the advice there has been in the past here - the easiest thing would be pick the Forum for the subject your interested in, and have a browse through there - should turn up some useful freebies. Most things recommended by our Members have been tried by them, so usually come with good hints or advice.

HTH :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

A big welcome from me too :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi Dylan and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685