Back from vacation

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Tinus1959, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

I'm back again. My vacation was not excactly as planned, but what can one do?
    We had a lot of rain during the 18 days we were in Danmark. In fact we had about 4 days of sunny and dry wether. So I spended a lot of time studying course 6430 to nail exam 70-646. I did not read much what I didn't know allready so planning this exam for next week monday. Next will be 70-647.
    Nice of the gods to surprise me with a moon ecclipse on my birthday and a real twister the day after. Small one, but it was my first twister so I may not complain.
    Had a real good time there. Nice story: We went to the peninsula Helnaes on foot from our campsite Aa Strand on the island Funen. If you take a map of Danmark, Funen is the big island on the east of the main part and helnaes is that small appendix like island on the south west part of Funen; between Assens and Faaborg.
    The trip was about 20 miles there and back and we took one of our dogs (Eliandor) with us. Just as we were ready to leave the island we were addresses by two Danish ladies with a dog. My Danish is fairly good in reading, but speaking and understanding is a completely different matter, so the conversation went in English. She wanted to know the ras of the dog and we talked a bit. Than she offered us a lift back to the camping but we refused at first. At the moment Eli heart the word "lift" she started limping.
    I did not notice something wrong before, but we accepted the offer and were driven back to the camp-site. When we arrived there, Eli jumped out. No limp, nothing. A remarkable recovery.
    So Michael, if you or in search for a real simulator, I have one :biggrin.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Well a holiday is a holiday, lol. Typical... it was a miracle cure :)

Good luck with the exams, I did the 70-647 and found that easier than the 70-649. Not going to do the 70-646, but it would be interesting on hearing what it's like :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Welcome back. Glad you had a nice (more or less) time. :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Welcome back! :)

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Glad you're back! :D

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Welcome back Tinus.:biggrin

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685