Avoid Divin IT

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by cool_cucumber, Sep 9, 2010.

1. cool_cucumber

cool_cucumber New Member

Divin IT, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street

I went for a consutation with this company at Tower 42 last week with I believe the owner Ankur.

First impression "arrogant". :twisted:

This is just another fly by company offering job guarantee upon completion of a required certifications, which are impossible to pass within the required time.

Also how can anyone guarantee a job, if they could they would be standing outside the job centre, making millions of pounds cutting down the goverments unemployment figures.

Save your £1300 - £5500, and self study.

Dont trust and avoid this company as I believe it to one big SCAM.:cry:

2. GirlinLondon84

GirlinLondon84 New Member

This company astounds me. Charging a huge amount (tens of thousands) for a dodgy course in a shabby venue is not money well spent. Ankur seems to think he is course 'God' but believe me do not spend money with this man or be fooled by the 'job guaruntee' offer. No training company can provide this, especially not a private one which is fueled by one mans arrogance and ignorance to the market.

There are so many more respectable providers out there which I would strongly advise going with over this one. Don't waste your time and money!

3. billyr

billyr Kilobyte Poster

2 first posts slating the same company? Somebody have an axe to grind per chance?

Although i'd concur with the job guarantee sentiments.

Certifications: CCNP, CCSI, MCSE W2k/W2k3, MCITP_SA
    WIP: Taking it easy for a while.
  4. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

I agree. 2 newly registered users ranting about something that appears to be similar to Fraser McKenzie or whatever it was called.

WIP: Uhmm... not sure
  5. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

groan :rolleyes: yet another TP thread. Maybe we could have a separate TP section on the forums.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Isn't that what this subforum is for?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

:hhhmmm @ the first two posts....

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  8. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

It should be kept to training and not a constant barrage of people signing up just to vent their grievances at a TP.
    Whilst some come on to post a genuine issue regarding a TP it's becoming stupid when people post crap like this thread.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
    Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

That may be true, but given the subforums we currently have, I'd much rather see it in the Training & Development subforum than in the New Members Introduction subforum. ;)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. Streetskins800

Streetskins800 New Member

Ankur Sharma signed advertising contracts worth £45k with my business, after 3 months of no payment I gave him the opportunity to cancel the contract and all I wanted was for him reimburse the costs (£1500) as I knew he had absolutely no money by that stage, he hasan't even done that and I now I have to take him to the small claims court what a waste of my time. He is one very shadey person. I would avoid him and the business (Divin IT) at all costs. Andrew Field - Streetskins

11. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I just hope that public defamation of his business doesn't hurt your case...

:ohmy

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD