At what point do you schedule an exam?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Do you only do this when you’re ready to take the test? or do you book a date then work towards that date?

2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Book the exam and work towards it, if you wait until you're ready you will never take the exam.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

I usually put a date in my calendar to take an exam but only book it the week before – I tried to book a Server 2016 exam last week but looks like I am off to the States for a week and then working down south after that. That means virtually no studying and I will be miles away from the Training Centre where I usually take the exams.

Happy Days :)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs