As so they begin....

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by Pady, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Pady

Pady Nibble Poster

[FONT=&quot]I was in Tesco today, buying OXO cubes. They had beef, chicken, lamb, vegetable and England. I asked what the England one was, and the assistant said it was new, on the market.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    It was called "laughing stock" [/FONT]

Certifications: A+, See Sig for HW Certs
    WIP: Network+ & MCP 70-270
  2. Node

Node Byte Poster

I dont get it..

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE,
  3. grim

grim Gigabyte Poster

it's a football related joke due to englands embarrassing failure to reach the Euro finals

grim

Certifications: Bsc, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298, 70-299, 70-620, 70-649, 70-680
    WIP: 70-646, 70-640
  4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

:( ...

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Bravo.

:tune

:clap

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  6. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada
  7. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

What has Lewis hamilton got next year that the England football team wont have??

A McLaren!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  8. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is an OXO cube?

Nevermind, I found it.

9. grizz3210

grizz3210 Byte Poster

TRIBUTES are being paid to Scotland this morning after the entire country laughed itself to death.
    The alarm was first raised at around 10pm on Wednesday night as thousands of phone calls and text messages went unanswered.

Small groups of volunteers from Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Carlisle ventured north just after midnight only to find houses full of dead people gathered around still blaring television sets.

By dawn, as RAF helicopters flew over deserted city streets, it was clear that the whole country had suffered a catastrophic abdominal rupture.

Wayne Hayes, a special constable from Northumberland, said: "We went into one house in Dunbar and found three men sitting on the sofa with huge smiles on their faces, still holding cans of 70 shilling. They seemed to be at peace."

He added: "In a house near Edinburgh we found a man face down on the living room floor with his trousers and pants round his knees.

"It seems he may have been showing his bare buttocks to the television when he keeled over."

Roy Hobbs, a civil engineer from Northampton, said: "I got a call from my friend Ian in Stirling at about 9.50pm.

"He was already laughing when I answered the phone, but after about 25 minutes of the most vigorous and uncontrollable hilarity, everything suddenly went very quiet."

Moving tributes are already being placed along the Scotland-England border with many mourners opting to leave a simple bag of chips or a deep fried Mars Bar.

Certifications: A+ N+ MCTS-vista
    WIP: MCDST
  10. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

LOL - great stuff from the Scots there. No matter how much they want to laugh at the English though, I'm sure they'll think of us when they're packing out the stadium in Austria for their first game in the tournament next summer... wait a minute... what's that you say? Scotland DIDN'T qualify for the tournament either? Then what are they finding so funny?

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em