Are you up for a second lockdown?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Juelz, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I certainly am not the cost of another lockdown is not worth it tbh.

2. chartered

chartered Bit Poster

Yes we had a second lockdown. It is stressful, but we have to sacrifice a bit more, persevere for everyone's protection. Besides, even we are economically struggling still we coping.

3. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Its important to lock yourself in solitary until Bills sterilization injection comes out...

4. OceanDean

OceanDean New Member

yeah we got it but I am happy that I got enough money and patience to carry it :tiphat:

5. nisseki

nisseki Byte Poster

I don't understand why we all have to go into lockdown. Shield the vulnerable and let everyone else carry on as normal.

Juelz and dmarsh like this.
  6. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Here we go again... when I posted this I didn’t truly believe it would happen tbh. They aren’t closing schools so this is stupid, I’ve heard that whilst covid doesn’t affect kids as badly, they are spreaders.

7. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

Barrington declaration says lockdowns are pointless, this is planned destruction of our economy.

8. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Fully expected a second lockdown.
    As soon as Cummings decided he needed to go and see his family, then drive 200 Miles to test his eyesight, you just knew everything was going to Sh!te. Then they announced "PUBS ARE NOW OPEN" and people rushed out as they were desperate for a beer then we had Eat Out to Help Out.......Honestly, the whole thing has been shambles from day 1.