Are You Left-handed

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by zimbo, Sep 16, 2005.

1. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I'm kind of ambi... I use both hands a lot.

The only thing that I must do left handed is write. I was the only kid in school who didn't have to use a fountain pen. They even got me a left-handed nib but then realised that I smudged all the ink as my hand followed the pen across the paper.
    I was also a lousy sportsman because insetead of doing a backhand I would just swap hands.
    I used to cheat at cricket too by turing round as the bowler was running up so that all the fielders were in the wrong place.

The worst things are cheque books, and when you have to sign in on a page in a ring binder where there are about 2000 filled in pages open on the left (yes Pearson Vue, I'm talking about you).

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

i used to do that too at the junior level till i got knocked on the elbow as i was switching... hehehehe how many times i would i end up with no fielders on the leg side!!

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Yes, I am left handed, but after working on cars for 12 years you kind of get used to putting your hands in very awkward, hot places. (can i say that) :biggrin

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

im right handed but again use my left a lot more than i think i should. i think one of the funniest things though is watching a righty throw with his left! cracks me up every time! :biggrin

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+
  5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Cheque books are the worst, trying to write in the stubs :blink

That's part of the reason I moved my account to Lloyds, they can supply a left handed cheque book. I know it sounds a bit sad but it is the little things that make life easier.

Oh yes and those bloody ring binders at the test centres Grrrrrr :x

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong