Anyone used measure up practice exams?

Discussion in 'A+' started by Karma, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Karma

Karma New Member

Hi,

I have my exam next week (202-601) and I've been using the "Measure Up" practice exams. Does anyone know (who has done these) what they are like compared to the actual A+ exams?

I just get this feeling that the actual exams will be a lot harder :rolleyes:

2. Col

Col Byte Poster

I used the test exams that came with the Meyers book for my A+ and found them pretty representative of the actual exam. But I did use MeasureUp for my MCDST exams and found them pretty good and would even say that the test exams are slightly harder than the real ones.

Certifications: A+ Network+ MCP MCDST MCITP
    WIP: CCENT Security+
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Measureup are one of two Official Test providers that Microsoft recommend and endorse (the other are Self Test Software).

That should give you an idea on how they are thought of as far as Microsoft are concerned.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. meh

meh Bit Poster

I've used measureup.com for all my micrososft test exams, really good i highly recommend them.

cant say if the exams are anywhere close to the real A+ exam, but then again they shouldnt be really should they.

Good luck with your exam

Certifications: CIW, A+, N+ 3x MCP
    WIP: MCSA 2003, CCNA
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

For the record, being an "Official Test Provider" doesn't necessarily mean they're any good. I've worked for three practice exam companies, and the only one that was an "Official Test Provider" was by far the worst of the three.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!