Anyone used Dynamics IT?

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by asadev, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Don't bother.

However, if you want to give me £1000 I will train you up and ensure you have a job at the end of it, you can trust me... can't you?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  2. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Night Blade, simonD is spot on.

I know you WANT it to be true, but it simply isn't, there no way it is ever going to be a real deal. Don't convince your self by saying "what if this once it is real" because it's not.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  3. Night Blade

Night Blade New Member

HAHA LOL. Ya sure I can trust you heres my account number take as much as you need LOL. :D

Well thank you both for the reply and il be calling them to tell them where to sick there job o lol i mean fake job.

I only applyed on Thursday 29/04/10 online and he called me 2day about 3pm to book an interview, lol he sounded real nice on the phone like a friend.

Anyway thanks again to the you SimonD and westernkings.

Back to the job search I go :(

Certifications: None :(
    WIP: Any thing and every thing free.
  4. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Actually they are not a Troll but they are a Shill :dry

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  5. tadas

tadas New Member

don't know how to delete:)

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  6. dimple

dimple New Member

It is a fraud company. They give you offer letter and other stuff when you pay £250 but you can never hold them again and no body answer your queries. It's just a waste.

ramcharantej likes this.