Anyone switched from Android to iOS?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by nudookj, Jan 12, 2018.

1. nudookj

nudookj New Member

FB way is not working at all for contact transfer.

Jaskasy and Uaseer like this.
  2. charleswidmor

charleswidmor New Member

No ios....
    my phones` Samsung galaxy s6 edge and nokia 6303i

3. Jaskasy

Jaskasy Bit Poster

Not all the data can be transfered with FB, this depends on the size of the data and the speed of the network, from Samsung to iPhone , if there some data that you want to transfer , you'd better find some tools from Google ,

4. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Top Poster
    of the Month

I have both, I went through a stage with the iPhone 4 or 5 where I dropped it for the HTC One which I loved but I couldn't get on with the Android OS, in the end I went back to the iPhone (currently using the X).

I have a couple of Android tablets (favourite being the Nvidia Shield) and an iPad Pro and love both of them, however the IOS architecture is just so much simpler, all the apps will generally work (there are obvious exceptions for older hardware) but I don't need to worry that App A isn't going to work with Tablet B etc.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).