Anyone else excited for the new GTA V game?

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Juelz, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

So who picked this up yesterday and what are your non spoilery thoughts?

1) I thought the prologue was a lot of fun an introduced the characters nicely.
    2) Franklin has some laugh out loud funny lines.
    3) The game looks stunning.
    4) having the 360 read from the drive hasn't been intrusive in either noise levels or performance drops that I've noticed. That being said I've only dropped 5 hours in so far.

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

I installed mine to the console, my 360 was being to loud reading it from the disk.. in all honesty I dont think its as good as it was hypedup to be.. im kinda bored with it tbh.. Im very disappointed that you cant even freely rob stores.. some missions arent even explained properly so you dont even know what your objective is... right now I give it 6/10 online would have to be darn good for me to rank that up to even a 7

3. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Have you tried installing the game disk to USB? to help with the noise?

I though the lack of free store robberies was odd, especially considering there is a tool tip for it on the loading screen.

I think I'm enjoying it more than you, its somewhere between an 8 and 9 for me.

Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I played the first gta and thats about it. I dont think i even completed.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  5. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

Bwahahaha! I spent about three hours playing this the other night, and I'm meant to be finishing a book and swotting for 70-412. Oops. Very oddly addictive game!

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  6. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Well the online has been released.. its buggy as hell, but then again its still early days... I dont like it tbh.. although the campaign has pickedup a notch for me, but still overall the game is a disappointed. Nearly at the end of single player mode, don't really think the single player has much replay value if Im honest. I think I'll pickup the official guide book as Im probably missing out on alot.

What you guys think of the online?