any ideas

Discussion in 'A+' started by themage246, Jun 15, 2006.

1. themage246

themage246 New Member

help is needed as I am running out of patience with computeach, 7 attempts at A+ mock (dual OS & hardware) and virtually 76% on all. Any ideas anyone. :(

2. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

I can help you out dude, send me an email...

3. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

why not share with the rest of us? i'm sure others, and perhaps future readers of this thread, would like to benefit as well.

4. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

Indeed post here if you prefer,
    Remember you cant post copyrighted material though, some rewording will definately be required.

5. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

my comment was actually meant for you specifically. you said you could help out themage246. i'm curious how, and i'm looking forward to see you share it with the rest of certforums as well.

6. MrNice

MrNice Kilobyte Poster

Well if he asks me some of the questions he is having difficulty with maybe I can point him in the right direction. Having been in a similar position I am familiar with problems he is facing.

7. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

which is sorta the whole point of certforums, so it sure would be nice (though by no means mandatory) if those kind of questions are answered for all to see, not via email. thanx for helping.