Anti-Braindump guy is here !

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by freetechexams, Apr 1, 2008.

1. freetechexams

freetechexams Banned

Greetings

I want to share an article that will explain you Why should you avoid getting a Braindump Certification? . Please click below link to read article

***removed link***

Regards

Aslam

2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Hi and welcome to CF!

But - preaching to the choir here?

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. billyr

billyr Kilobyte Poster

Just been on your site. Surely you mean anti-grammar guy?

Certifications: CCNP, CCSI, MCSE W2k/W2k3, MCITP_SA
    WIP: Taking it easy for a while.
  4. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

:thumbleft

5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You should change the title of this thread to "Spam My Site (which is filled with braindump advertisements) Guy is Here!"

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I am significantly unhappy that you chose to spam us, not only with your signature (which I deleted) but with your user name. The Rules and Regulations you *should* have read specifically state that we do not accept unsolicited advertisements on our site, including those introduced in user signatures and user names. While you may be presenting yourself as someone offering useful information (advocating for not using braindumps, which I agree with), you in fact, are advertising your site on this forum.

At this point, I'll simply give your account an infraction and ask the rest of the staff to review the situation regarding your user name. This is *not* a good way to introduce yourself to this site and its members.

-Trip

EDIT:
    I wasn't aware of this when I made my original post above. An anti-braindump advocate who uses braindumps on his site? You may have just made my decision for me as to how to manage this situation.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  7. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Where is Anti-spam guy anyways? :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  8. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

I took a look at the site and it's pure junk. User is a spammer and braindumper...and now he's banned.

9. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Well Aslam I don't know why you didn't use the word Numbnuts as your user name instead of freetechexams.:hahaha

Clearly you didn't bother to read the rules of this site:deal and under estimated the staff here.

What a muppet!:spam:banned:behead

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  10. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Ahem... there is still a link on the OPs message... perhaps that could be removed as well?

Cheers

John

11. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

I worked last year with a guy who had used braindumps to pass his N+ exam.
    He admitted one day, he knew bugger all about the job & Networks and got sacked within a week.

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+
  12. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Maybe it’s just to early for me, but did I miss something here?
    The link in the OP goes to an article from Network World that details the negative points of BD’s.

The only link to training exams comes up safe on Certgurad.

13. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

I removed the link to the Network World article. Although the article seems legit, it was written by the poster that has now been banned and had "spam" info on his site in the footer.

14. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

...which also contained links to his site. He likely posted it on Network World simply to spam his site.

I've reported his site to Certguard. It contains very little useful information... about 90% of it was, literally, nothing but advertisements, many of them to braindump sites.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  15. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Fair enough…
    Maybe I didn’t scroll down enough (although I thought I was at the bottom). Anyway, with a name like that it looked suspicious anyway :eek: