another simple Hello :)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by bizzarizzo, Oct 10, 2005.

1. bizzarizzo

bizzarizzo New Member

Hey All,

just wanted to drop my first post on this forum.

Passed my A+ Hardware test today (698 point, 30 minutes) :) I self-studied for it for about a month. Read Meyer's All-in-One A+ book, and did some practice test from Exam Cram 2 Practice Questions and anything else I could lay my eyes on (although I found the braindumb sites very unhelpful...they just looked very dodgy and once I opened one it seemed like my comp was gonna get blooted with spyware, adware and all the junk you can pick up of Internet)

Also wanted to say Thanks to all of you here. Found this forum very helpful and inspirational.
    Telling the truth, if I did not come acros this forum, I prolly wouldn't have decided to self-study for any exams, and I cannot afford to get training.

Well, thanks again.

Bizzarizzo

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network+
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, bizzarizzo. Welcome to CertForums and congratulations on the pass. I'm glad you found out the truth about dump sites early on. Not only are the answers they present a result of cheating but they are unreliable as well. Hope we can help you out on your future studies. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome to CF! :biggrin

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Bizzarizzo - glad to see you finally came out into the open. Well done on the pass - hopefully you'll stick around with us :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

congrats mate! welcome to the forum..

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Congrats on the pass and welcome to the forum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. Veteran's son

Veteran's son Megabyte Poster

Welcome! :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+