And she's back from the dead (certforums)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by skulkerboyo, Oct 22, 2008.

1. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Phew thank god for that! I thought I was actually gonna have to do some work today:biggrin

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  2. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Do you actually do any work? :twisted:

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  3. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Same here matey :p

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  4. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

What does it feel like to be time travellers? :D

5. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Had it up to here (points to top of own head) with all the documentation I've been doing. Noticed a few weeks ago that quite alot of our more recent procedures havent been documented and as I dont plan on being here forever I decided to do the nice thing and throw the chump that ends up sitting here next a bone.

not sure my boss is gonna like my front pages though. I've been using this to make them

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  6. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Phew! thank goodness it's back!

I was getting withdrawal symtoms!

:iluvcf

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  7. Neil

Neil Byte Poster

THANK GOD!!! I was really worrying about how long this would've taken........had some posts to post but wasn't able to post :)

Anyways we can all shout and scream louder: LONG LIVE CERTFORUMS!!! :biggrin

Certifications: CompTIA A+ & Network+
    WIP: MCSA: 70-270
  8. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I Was gonna post on the lunar pages forums and vent my anger, but the site looked pap so I didn't bother. Glad CF is back :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  9. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

I don't think that would have made any difference.

I was going to post something a little stronger about them, then I thought, I have never actually used them myself, only read reviews about them from on other forums, so I've decided not to :)

10. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Funny - I've never heard anything bad about LunarPages before. I think they're a very well-rated host - I trust this site's reviews above most others and their rating their is awesome.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  11. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Do a search on webhostingtalk.

12. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Webhostingtalk is gash - full of pillocks who don't know one end of a WebServer from anotherand just want a good old moan.

Much like the bumhole on lunarpages' forum whose posts I had great joy in reading - blaming the recent dns hole for the fact that he hadn't used a secure pasword for his account and bitching like a five year old kid when his support call wasn't answered in about 5 seconds.

If any of them ever had to use a tech company for a real problem (ie one which affected their livelihood as opposed to one that took their site about videogames down) god help them.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  13. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

Glad CF is back! 8)

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation