All in One - Chapter 13

Discussion in 'A+' started by ChrisH, Aug 16, 2006.

1. ChrisH

ChrisH Nibble Poster

Just need to clarify that page 559 chapter 13 'Command Line Interface' of the 'All in One 5th edition' should be refering to the OS exam rather than the hardware?

WIP: A+
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Yes mate.

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Note that there is a fair amount of crossover between the OS and core exams. So don't expect it to be rigid.

And, with the new exams on the horizon that blur this distinction much further it may be that you might be surprised at what is asked in each part.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  4. ChrisH

ChrisH Nibble Poster

Thanks

I think I was pushing myself too far by trying to learn the entire book before taking any exams. I've read the book from start to finish twice so 80% of it has sunk in and now I'm concentrating on the detail of hardware specific chapters before taking the exam. I'm hoping I'll be prepared for any crossover this way. I've set myself a target of passing both exams by xmas so I can miss the new objectives.

5. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

have you tried any self test programs?

6. ChrisH

ChrisH Nibble Poster

Only the tests included on the CD with the book. I have alot of computer experience just no qualifications (except NVQ L2 in IT which doesn't really count). I'm one of these people what know a little about alot.