advent training

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by tas121, Dec 19, 2006.

1. C4sper

C4sper Byte Poster

looks like I'm going to be there 10 and 11/03

Certifications: ECDL, A+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSE, CCNA
  2. C4sper

C4sper Byte Poster

Raffaz:

troubleshooting connectivity for applications.
    and troubleshooting applications

I had quite a few questions (out of 50) about Email clients
    and how to make Office work afret user %£"$"!£ with it.

well and of course: Auto-Hide Taskbar :)

Thought transcender is a bit crazy about this but I had at least 2 questions about that.

Certifications: ECDL, A+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSE, CCNA
  3. phonetic

phonetic New Member

What's the deal with the job guarantee you guys have with advent?

The bloke who came to my house told me it wasn't guaranteed, but they helped you find jobs, etc. Do you have a 100% guarantee and if so, what kind of timeframe does it say? Also, what certs do you need to have passed?

I might think twice about advent, depending what you say, but it sounds a bit too good to be true.

WIP: A+
  4. Morne Louw

Morne Louw Byte Poster

I would also recommend advent they are a good company and they do know there stuff. Definately the simplest way to get certified probably not the cheapest though i am gonna do my 70-271 test next week went to the workshop last weekend.

Certifications: ECDL, OCN Level 2 HTML, A+,MCDST,70-270
    WIP: MCSA/MCSE
  5. Ryo Hazuki

Ryo Hazuki Bit Poster

Ok I've finially made up my mind on what to do after reading the forums and being given advice and decided not to throw away 6K in one basket without knowing what im getting myself into.

and so the story goes on.. I am going to study for the exam because it doesn't seem so difficult and Advent probably just give you what you can find out for yourself anyway. I cant afford to trust the 20k guaranteed job for advent in 3 months even if the advisor says I can easily do it.

Goodluck for those of you who joined them and thanks for all your efforts and to admin, I look forward to studying and reading books and checking the forums to learn lol

Certifications: none
    WIP: mcp