Problem AD Issues

Discussion in 'Software' started by Josiahb, Nov 8, 2010.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Good point. While you're at it, check to see if the user account has the letter 'd' in it, or if the server room it's in is painted white.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

I wonder if you're aware that scicarsm is the biggest form of foolishness. Sad:dry and just how helpful or constructive is your feedback to this thread in trying to resolve this issue Mr I know it all.

I'd rather you stop attacking my post feedback but would however appreciate constructive and helpful critisms as I can swallow my pride.

Please, stop this as you're beginning to lose my respect for your technical knowledge and know how owing to your recent attitude.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
    Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

It is meant to be a question Sparky, as the original post does not give any hint of the above. I suppose one is also allowed to specular or elaborate on these forums.

As far as I can see the only person that has provided information on resolving this issue so far has been BM. I don't see any scicarsm in he's post?

This is not you Sparky, so please chill out friend:)

Thanks for your comment.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
    Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
  4. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

OK - I'll bite

If you want me to stop being sarcastic, stop posting utter nonsense. What in god's name has your post got to do with an AD issue?

The saying is 'sarcasm is the lowest form of wit'

And I won't even dignify your last statement with a response.

Like I said at the beginning of the post, if you either post something useful to contribute to threads, or just post general stuff helping the OP along, then great. I won't post anything back that upsets you. If you continue to post dreck, then you will get pulled on it.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  5. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Zeb, which utter nonsense have I posted in this thread that you're referencing. I really think this is not you and you're trying to get something else of your chest.

I still haven't seen anything of help in this thread that you've posted to help the OP in question here. Well, I would not respond to any more of your post trying to dis-credit me.

Have a good day.

6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Onoski, take a chill pill.. Zeb isn't getting at you, i really think it's a language barrier thing :wink:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

It feels strange to see people arguing in a thread and BM is not invlovled :eek:

Certifications: A few.
  8. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Yup. 8)

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  9. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You guys seem to be handling it just fine without me jumping into the fray. 8) :p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  10. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

:biggrin:biggrin

Certifications: A few.