About to write Security+

Discussion in 'Security+' started by ChrisCanada, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ChrisCanada

ChrisCanada New Member

So in the last week I have been studying for Security+. I have bought a voucher to write it before the 22nd of October.

I'm using Darril Gibson's Security+ book and I feel really confident from reading all the material, as most of it was review or a quick refresh for me. I got 90/100 in the practice exam on the back of the book. I kind of feel like studying was too easy, so should I do something else as well to study? I have another exam from Studyexams4less.com coming to me. I'm worried that I'm overconfident right now or that my study material wasn't sufficient.

Certifications: A+, Security+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: Security+, CCNA, Linux+
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Umm... that site is an ad site. Are you certain you purchased an exam from them? They have no storefront.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Simonvm

Simonvm Kilobyte Poster

Certifications: MCITP: EST, MCDST, MCTS, A+, N+, CCNP, CCNA Wireless
  4. ChrisCanada

ChrisCanada New Member

Simonv is correct, i mistyped the site. The test exam came free when I purchased my certification voucher.

Certifications: A+, Security+, Network+, CCENT
    WIP: Security+, CCNA, Linux+
  5. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck for the exam :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security