About Computer training college EN6 5AF

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by n_ajger, Mar 5, 2008.

1. n_ajger

n_ajger New Member

Hi Eerybody
    My name Naim I am having the same problem, with Computer training college.
    When they enroll me, and tell me all the lies about how much they care about their students And after finishing the course they will get you job (All f……ing liars)
    Any way I am trying to get my money back (poor service, pay lot of money for nothing)
    I send a letter to them through Nottingham Trading Standards Advice Center.
    Saying the commitment they made to me when I start my A+ course.
    They reply to me, totally opposite that they didn’t make those promises.
    I never complied before all the sudden I am complaining after sixteen month of my course.
    Which make me very very angry.
    I will see what I can do to get my money back.
    Wish me luck, also any advice.
    Thanks

WIP: A+
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

There is probably nothing you can do.

Did they say something like? "You do not live in out geographical area, so we can't get you job" if they did that get out for them will be in the small print of the contract you signed.

What certs did you do with them?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Another reason we typically advise that people try self-study methods if at all possible. Unfortunately, there's probably not much that you can do except warn others not to fall into the same trap you did.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Chopperchand

Chopperchand Nibble Poster

I had a problem like yours with "Scheidegger". The was told that the course was MCP and that they give me a diploma and I can take the network essentials exam as the course was based on the same objectives. In the end after have done the 6 month course (the labs were on Windows NT) and I got a data communications and network diploma :x The course had no content along the lines of the network essential course which wasn't even an MCP exam. I complained and all they sent my was MS Press book for networking essentials and the MS Press book for the MCP implementing a windows 2000 network infrastructure. :dry

So have self studied ever since. This was a few years back. Hopefully you get more out of your college. Good luck

WIP: MCSA Sql Server 2012
  5. n_ajger

n_ajger New Member

I am stopping paying them any more money.
    Also willing to go to court.
    I don’t want to let it go like that (fraud CTCollege).
    I will say what they promise me and how crap is there study materials, without any proper practical classes.
    They charge a lot of money for A+ course (which is 1750 pound).
    I can get the same course materiel forom library for free.
    Unfortunately I already pay those lair 1063 pound.
    Anyway after stop paying any more, they told me they gonna chase for the money, Blab blab......
    I don’t care I am willing to go to court & tell my story to judge, see what judge say.
    :x

WIP: A+
  6. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum. :biggrin

Sorry to hear about your bad luck.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  7. burchie

burchie Bit Poster

thats crap i self studied for my a+ and network + and it only cost me £400 for the two.

Am going to goa to study with koening tho for 24 days to get my mcsa and mcse half the cost of doing it at college and thats my local college.

Certifications: a+ n+
    WIP: mcdst, mcse
  8. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Good luck with that. Enjoy the sunshine. It'll take more than 24 days to get your MCSE though bud!

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  9. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

Hell... I was exstatic when I passed ONE of the MCSE exams in 24 days, so ALL of them?? :blink

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  10. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

I've found my local college to be cheaper.
    Cisco IT Essentials + A+ +the tution + books etc for £230!

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+
  11. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  12. Cettina Cross

Cettina Cross New Member

Please, please, no one have anything to do with this company!!!! I worked for them and I know what they are capable of. They are only interested in your money and will do anything to get to it. They all frauds and only concerned in one thing. Please, please never tie yourself into anything with them.

13. Audra White

Audra White New Member

Unfortunately i fell into the same trap too with exact same college and i feel havent been paying them for a couple of months. They did not give any support and are basically messing me around. Please tell me how you resolved this issue? Thanks

14. combrincks

combrincks New Member

Same here! You won't get your money out of them unless you go to court and have conclusive evidence against them. This is how the training centres survive. I had the same experience with LSCE and Bickenhall. No matter what route you take to get your money back, they will tell blatant lies that makes your jaw drop. Self study is the only way for me now.

15. Shabnam

Shabnam New Member

HI Does anyone know the number of the Computer Training College, please???

16. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Try typing it into Google. About the 4th link down.

Oh and by the way, this thread is 4 years old.
    If you want new info then post an new thread and not necro-post

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  17. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Dude, seriously? don't Necro Post, also a simple Google get's the information required.

Next time please start a fresh thread.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  18. Shabnam

Shabnam New Member

Thank you AJ and Simon duly noted. I've used their contact form. Maybe I'll get a reply.

Why not delete old pages??? And I DID try googling. :)