About BCS CITP Application

Discussion in 'Other IT certifications' started by msl1997, Sep 14, 2016.

1. msl1997

msl1997 New Member

Dear All,

I am a MBCS in this year. Now BCS email to me that my IT skills and experience mean I may qualify for Chartered IT Professional (CITP) status.

A few people discuss CITP application.

I am BSc in electronics . And I was telecommunication engineer many years. About 10 years ago, I opened a small company to provide website , CMS, online shop system development and online marketing service to customers.
    I know that candidate of CITP need a testing and assessment interview. In BCS website, we can download the the testing syllabus only. Does anyone know that have some books or documents to relate CITP testing preparation?

And about assessment interview, is ask some management, business and technical problems?
    Need I prepare some Power Point for presentation? Is it about 1 hour long about interview?

How long the period from application to get CITP status?

I know that CITP is another Chartered status.
    I want to know the professional status between CITP with Ceng.

Best Regard
    William

2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hey mate, I wrote a few words way back when on my CITP interview, there's also been some good discussions on the BCS and CITP so be sure to use the search at the top

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. msl1997

msl1997 New Member

Thank you for your information.

Would you know how to find any resources about the CITP testing?

Best Regard
    William