a question about "any" keyword

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by kobem, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

That's the problem... we are NOT all of the same opinion of cheating, as Freddy has pointed out quite well. Kobe's been told nicely that he's posting illegal stuff, and yet he does it again.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

The point I am trying to make is, lets not keep going on and on that a post is either spam or BD material. If it's been reported, and by all means do and post that you've reported it, but the staff only need to be told once. We are around a lot and if the mod on ste at the time does not have rights in that particular forum then someone who does will be reasonably shortly.

That was the only point I was trying to make and if anyone was offended then I am sorry.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  3. ffreeloader

ffreeloader Terabyte Poster

I wasn't offended at all. I guess I was just wondering how many chances you give to someone who's posting that kind of stuff.

Certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA, A+
    WIP: LPIC 1
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I think this thread has outlived its usefulness. I'm locking it so we can all move on. If kobem or anyone else wants to ask me about this, please feel free to PM me.

Certifications: A+ and Network+