A Pleasant Surprise

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Arroryn, Aug 4, 2007.

1. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

You know what? I'm not even going to bother getting into this with you. At no point did I say that YOU had bitten off more than you could chew - I was passing a comment on the number of people who DO fall into that category that have come on here, pissed and moaned and never been heard from again. Since you have 100-odd posts to your name I would have thought it obvious that this wasn't referring to you. It seems that you are able to dish out criticism bordering on personal insults, but too ready to think that someone is having a dig at you when all they were trying to do is get you to realise that what you posted could easily be construed as rude, dismissive and aggressive.

So in future I just won't bother responding to your posts. Incidentally, there's been quite a bit of this on here recently - especially in the 'off-topic' forum and I'm frankly getting a little tired of it. The reason I visit this forum and not others I used to frequent is precisely because of the lack of name-calling, insults and juvenille posts about completely off-topic subjects seemingly aimed directly at getting a rise out of someone.

Meh.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I'm within about a micron of locking this thread. Go to your corners and cool off.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

...and you KNOW he doesn't like Micron much anymore... :p

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!