A+ International Vouchers - gracetechsolutions.com?

Discussion in 'A+' started by John_G, Nov 28, 2007.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

If CG doesn't find anything solid, I'll happily edit out my posts so there's no confusion. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. BrotherBill

BrotherBill Byte Poster

I know what you mean Michael. I've got a small list of vendors posted in a couple of places. If there's a culprit there, I'd like to make sure to remove them.

Thanks Robert. Keep us informed please.

3. John_G

John_G Bit Poster

They have to be becuase I've booked and got confirmation of my test date etc. E-mail Gracetech, they are on the ball with their replies.

"You have purchased UK A+ voucher and of course, it can be used at VUE testing center in UK.

We are wondering why you mentioned "have been told that they are not valid for the UK test centre"?

Regards,

Voucher Team
    GraceTech Solutions"

"The voucher you purchased is "VUE A+ Essentials Voucher (UK)". It is good for UK only. But it can be redeemed at VUE testing center only but not Prometric.

If you purchase "VUE A+ Essentials Voucher (EURO)", then it is good for EURO countries only, including Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Cameroon, Cote D' Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Senegal, Spain, and Tunisia.

Do you have any other concerns? If not, we will email the voucher. Thanks."

Certifications: A+
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

sounds good the John lets us know how you do on the A+, good luck

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  5. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Just caught up on this, glad you saved on the exam mate, hope it all goes well when you take it! :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  6. Modey

Modey Terabyte Poster

I think I understand the reason for confusion on why the voucher may or may not have been valid.

AFAIK, CompTIA won't be selling any international vouchers any more. But any that were previously bought from them by various companies who deal with vouchers can still sell them on and they will still work.

So get them while they last, doesn't look like they will be around for much longer.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA 2K3, MCTS, MOS, MTA, MCT, MCITP:EDST7, MCSA W7, Citrix CCA, ITIL Foundation
    WIP: Nada