A+ exams too close?

Discussion in 'A+' started by Jddpc316, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Jddpc316

Jddpc316 New Member

Hi all I booked my A+ core hardware and OS exams yesturday, I could only get one week of work in May so booked them on the monday and the friday respectively.

After reading through some of the other posts do you think this is to close?

Certifications: CLAIT, ECDL
    WIP: A+, Network+
  2. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I think it depends on the level of study.

So do you feel ready to take them? Or will there be a lot of study for both exams?

I personally took them both on the same day, as I know a lot of people have, but it really depends on how much work and rpeperation you put into it.

If you are going to cram alot of study for the OS into tuesday, wednesday and thursday, the question really is . . . do you have enough time to brush up on or learn enough for the OS. But, if you are fairly confidant already, then really its fine.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Cool looks like another Dragon Ball Z fan,

Like what Luddym said. It really depend on you. Like Luddym, I know people that have taken both exams on the same day and on the other hand I know people that have waited weeks between them.

Good luck on your exam.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Malnomates

Malnomates Megabyte Poster

Nowt wrong with taking them close together at all I say.In fact if my bank account would allow it I would take them much the same way as you are.My exams will be 4 weeks apart,but for no other reason than I get payed monthly..

Certifications: A+ Network+
  5. Jddpc316

Jddpc316 New Member

cool cool, I've been studying through the whole thing, hardware and OS's which i have alot more experience in anyway so it won't be 4 days of cramming OS's b4 the exam lol I just want to get it over and done with so thought why not do the two inside a week :)

P.S although I am a massive DBZ fan my avatar is that of "Chrono" a character from the games "Chrono Trigger" on the SNES and "Chrono Cross" on the PSOne hehe.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Certifications: CLAIT, ECDL
    WIP: A+, Network+