70-680 - which videos are best for learning aid?

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by shocksl, Jan 7, 2012.

1. shocksl

shocksl Byte Poster

CBT Nuggets?
    Train Signal?
    Profecer M?
    Other?

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I've used quite a few over the years and while I can't say specifically for the 70-680, I can say is that it is not only down to the CBT. It's also down to your learning style, experience/knowledge and a combination of legit study resources (CBT's, books, practice exams, audio guides, etc).

Vendor's that I've used in the past:

Learnkey
    CBTNuggets
    Trainsignal

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. shocksl

shocksl Byte Poster

thanks for that, I have train signal , cbt nuggets and access to proffessor mas/

Which do you find the easiest to understand?

4. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Well, looks like you're well-covered from the vid point of view. Must have cost a pretty penny, did you find some money-off vouchers anywhere?

I used Trainsignal for the 680-part of my 682 exam. They were more expensive (although the title of "Windows 7 Administration Training" does give away the fact that these videos also stray into the 685 & 686 exam areas on top of the 680 that is mentioned) than the CBT Nuggets I used for the 685-part of the 682 exam.
    The Nuggets keep to shorter videos mostly (a few of the Trainsignal ones went well beyond an hour and you may find that too long, as I did once or twice).
    I didn't get to use the Prof M. ones for 680 in the end but I know others on here have found them very useful, especially as they're free!

Not sure if this helps as they are all very good, but it's just my 2-pennies worth!

Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  5. shocksl

shocksl Byte Poster