70-680 Lab requirements - Enterprise features

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by Pseudonym, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

Basically, I'm being allowed to set up a lab in work. Problem is the Microsoft guide states that the minimum requirement for a lab setup is 2 VMs running Windows 7 Enterprise and we're using Win 7 pro here. Apparently we may have one Enterprise licence, but worst case scenario I'd be using pro. Has anybody used this setup before? Is there anything that's absolutely vital from a labbing perspective that i'd from having 1 or Enterprise editions running? I've not set up a lab before so any general tips would also be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

You should be fine with Pro mate. Make sure you know the differences between the OS versions for the exam though...

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. Pseudonym

Pseudonym Kilobyte Poster

Thanks mate. Turns out we actually have the enterprise .isos due to volume licencing anyway, so I'm just going to use the trials of that going forward. And thanks! I'll keep that in mind. :)