70-646 exam

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Sonicimage, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Sonicimage

Sonicimage Bit Poster

To all working guys,

Could anyone, please, give an advice how and when to study when you work full-time?
    I personally find it very hard to find time, taking into account I can't study at night (want to sleep!), Saturday half day also working, Sunday alone is not enough.

I'm currently preparing for 70-646 exam (my last one). Watched Trainsignal videos, and now practising questions. But it's moving so slowly. I passed three exams before, when I wasn't working yet, so, took me a month or two to prepare for each exam. Now don't know when I get ready for this one.

Anyone who works full-time, please, share your experience in preparing for exams, will be grateful!

Certifications: Bachelor of Art; City & Guilds Diploma in ICT Systems Level 2 & 3; MCTS: Active Directory; MCTS: Network Infrastructure; MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring; MCSA: Server 2008; CCENT; CCNA; MCSE: Server 2012
    WIP: MCSE: Server Infrastructure
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Hi,

It all depends on what your schedule is like. Personally I study on the way to work and back.. that's 1h30 min commute per day. Also sometimes when I have time on the weekend, I'll try and lab a little.

Regardless of the method, there's always a way to find the time you need, you just need to see what works for you.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA