70-620 Cancelled 45 mins before exam! arg!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by algorithm&blues, Aug 12, 2011.

1. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

Got myself totally ready for today. I was literally half way to the exam centre when they phoned to say that they were having technical problems and all exams were cancelled.

Have to sit it next Saturday (20th) now instead. Argggg!

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

That happened to me once, only there was a mix up in the schedule. I arrived for the exam, but they didn't have it in their appointment books. They tried to accommodate me but for technical reasons, they couldn't set up the exam. I ended up sitting it the next day and passing it anyway, but it was extremely frustrating.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. algorithm&blues

algorithm&blues Nibble Poster

Very frustrating. I felt totally ready for the exam and now I've got an extra 8 days to burn, so I'm going to read the whole book again just to back it all up again.

Felt sorry for the Exam Centre staff as Prometric apparently knew about the problem 2 days previously but didn't bother phoning me. The Exam Centre just called out of courtesy to check I had heard from Prometric.