70-290 Booked!!

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by ryanthelion84, Apr 24, 2008.

1. ryanthelion84

ryanthelion84 Nibble Poster

Exam booked for May 20th @ 11.30am at the QA-IQ test centre in Birmingham UK. Anyone been there before?

That leaves me just under 4 weeks to finish up the chapters 12/13 and any additional reading and keep practising at these awfully laid out exam questions... (although the transcender demo questions i took a peek at last night are a lot better, so if the exams are more like that...)...wish me luck!:eek:

Certifications: 70-290, PRINCEII Practioner, ITIL V3F
    WIP: VMWare ESX VCP
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

good luck with that, I've got mine booked at around the same date, proberbly a little early but I'll give it a go and have a second shot to fall back on if I dont get there.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  3. ryanthelion84

ryanthelion84 Nibble Poster

I am in the same boat really, although i would like to think that by 20th may which is nearly 4 weeks away I should be ready. However nothing beats good exam practice, and to be honest seems as MS dont offer any options for that, and your expected to pay for the rest of the offerings - transcender, sybex etc, then at least second shot gives you, in essence, a free practice run!:twisted:

Good Luck to you too mate!:biggrin

Certifications: 70-290, PRINCEII Practioner, ITIL V3F
    WIP: VMWare ESX VCP
  4. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Best of luck with it. I booked mine for the 3rd of june:D then work got busy:eek: now I'm concerned I wont get as much revision in as I'd like.:cry:

Let us know how you get on and which materials you use etc. Again good luck to you both:biggrin

8)invasion of the smileys:p

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417