70-272 pass! yipee

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Gavbam, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Forgive my ignorance, but are you Cypriot bods in the EU? I'm thinking no because of the turkish thing but correct me if I'm wrong. If, as I suspect, you're not, and you eventually do get in, I bet things will change pretty quickly on what certs are needed for jobs thanks to the brain drain (ie. being able to go and work in any other country).

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

baba cyprus is in! it wont change... they a bunch of stubborn selfish :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: . Why you think im staying in the UK when i finish studying? Its too small a market here and its a dead market! People wont buy legal software they want it for free - if you dont do it they go the next guy down the road and buy the server or pc from him who will load it up with plenty of software. i asked my boss this isnt right and with WPA coming out... i spend most of my day telling people its not my fault windows wont update now and the crack we put you is useless! They just shout and shout!

rant over - im getting off this shite*y island!:(

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Gavbam

Gavbam Bit Poster

Zimbo my flights are booked for September lol! A very large company based in Cyprus who deal with removals as the whole company running illegal copies of Windows, when told about this they look at you if you were stupid and come out with the famous saying "Cyprus my friend".

As for Microsoft opening a HQ here in the near future out here, all i have to say is that it will become even more corrupt as more cypriots working within the fence line, more copies will get out!.

Look at the amount of fake dvd stalls on the markets and not a thing is done.
    Also whilst i am on about curruption, I have never seen so many card sharing pubs,clubs,bars and hotels (sat stuff).

Oh well moan over, off to go for a dip.

Zimbo what you studying in Nicosea?

Certifications: CompTIA A+,MCP,MCDST
    WIP: 270,290
  4. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

7th of sept for me!:biggrin

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  5. MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench Nibble Poster

I got a 1000/1000 and I didn't use a single braindump :)

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-270, CCNA
  6. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

That’s 1-0 to the non braindump peeps then! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  7. riaz.hasan

riaz.hasan Kilobyte Poster

one thing i dont understand, i'm sure microsoft and other companies know about braindumps and their site i guess, y arent they doing anything to stop them...like TK's and stuff?? :blink

Certifications: Degree, A+, HDA, MCP(270 finally!!)
    WIP: MCDST, MCSA2k3