70-271 Next Week!! Last Minute Advice

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by russ-t-2000, Jun 10, 2008.

1. russ-t-2000

russ-t-2000 Bit Poster

Right,got my 271 next wednesday,been hittting the books,nuggets etc and doing as many practice tests as i can stomach!! Best result with the transcender tests being 84% and the worst 54% :cry: so i know i`ve more to get my head around in a week.

Just posting to see if anyone has any last minute tips and advice,particularly from anyone who has sat the exams lately.One area i need to gen up on is office as i don`t use it a lot.From what i`ve heard the office questions aren`t too heavy,but its an area i feel i could slip up on.

Got a couple of days off before the exam to blitz the studying and i`m hopeful yet cautious about the whole thing,some days i`m sure i can do it,others i have a minor panic,guess i`m not alone there though!!

Anyway,any advice welcome,and hopefully i`ll be able to report back next week with positive news!!

Certifications: MCP MCDST
    WIP: 70-261 MCITP or could be 70-620 !!!
  2. Ropenfold

Ropenfold Kilobyte Poster

Don't panic when it comes to office, this is covered in the 272 exam. Just make sure you have covered all the areas of study. Make an effort to look at the trancender results and brush up on your weak areas.

Good luck with the exam:D

Certifications: BSC (Hons), A+, MCDST, N+, 70-270, 98-364, CLF-C01
    WIP: ISC2 CC, Security+