70-270 booked.

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by kirill_korolyov, Sep 25, 2009.

1. kirill_korolyov

kirill_korolyov Bit Poster

Hey guys,just booked my exam in a few days will go LIVE :biggrin to get my MCP.YES!!!!
    I`m very motivated to get that paper and put my knowledge to the test.
    Have few questions for your forumies:
    1. After passing the exam will I get my MCP ID straight away or ...?
    2.I looked on the Microsoft website stating that they will no longer print certificates only for a $/£ but the question is how and where I can do that ?
    3.Do I get a welcome pack :p from Microsoft,maybe a little badge will be nice ?

I`m asking those questions because I see myself already passing that paper and moving on to the 70-290 preparation.:rolleyes:

thank you very much

Certifications: GNVQ ICT,ECDL part 1,AVCE ICT,A+ 601/2
    WIP: MCSE
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Dude, you havent even taken the exam yet! :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Glad your up for the challenge :eek:

1) I got my MCP ID a few days after passing 270.
    2) When you get your MCP number you log into mcp.microsoft.com and can pay to have a hard copy of your cert but most of us are happy to view it online.
    3) Not any more, Microsoft wanted to reduce their carbon footprint on the world so Welcome kits are no more. To be fair to MS, the exams have been £88 for years and years so I'd prefer this to them increasing the exam prices.

Good luck for your exam, Jim

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

I never understood why they couldn't print them in the UK for UK customers, instead they came from the US.
    Which is still the same if you buy them, they outsourced it to a US printers.

I wish they would put the badges back up, i would buy one of those.

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots