70-236 Classroom studying

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by simonp83, Jan 31, 2010.

1. simonp83

simonp83 Kilobyte Poster

I'm currently going through my client exams, completed XP, working on Vista and hopefully sorting out Windows 7 as well before June, but during the summer holidays, i want to start moving towards server side stuff such as Exchange, Server 2008, etc.

Now the client stuff i find easy and can prepare for in a week due to my huge experience with them, but with the server stuff, i have a little experience administoring them and no experience setting them up from scratch so was hoping to do more classroom based study for it instead, do any of you guys have any recommendations on where and with who and price - it'd be during the school holidays in the summer that i'll be doing them.

My job is that i work with the BSF Schools program, doing remote 1st/2nd line support for a number of schools around the country and work with Exchange and AD on a daily basis and group policy on a weekly basis. So i feel that the exams would definitely help me in the right direction.

Also, i'm looking at possibly doing Network+ as classroom study as well, again a weeks course would definitely help me a great deal with a subject i only know the basics of.

edit: I've checked my local college as well as Lincoln and Nottingham colleges and universities and can't find anything close to what i'm looking for, all generally full or part time graduate courses for the unis and for the colleges, it was more what i would consider courses well below my current level.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP
    WIP: 70-291