6 Month review

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by zxspectrum, Jun 2, 2014.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Well its nearly a full 6 months ive been in this job now and i will have my review next week, there have been a few issues, nut nothing major and any comments and suggestions have always been taken on board from my side of things.

In the 6 months i have learned a whole lot, and sometimes it has been stressfull but i am enjoying it. Thankfully we do have a great team effort in where i work, i mean i can ask my line manager, the network admin or the tech who is leaving and always get some input.

Theres still much to do and learn which will make (hopefully) the next 6/12/24 months very interesting. I think ill also start to look into certification, and possibly hit the N+.

Just an update, nothing major

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Sounds like you're having fun and doing well. There are some who don't take criticism well during reviews, but I am glad to see that you're not one of them and have taken feedback well instead of getting too defensive about it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes negative feedback really hurts or can be sometimes unjustified. However, I believe taking it on the chin and trying to improve on it really earns you respect. Good luck on the future certs Ed! :)

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect