Forum Update 5234 days later

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SimonV, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Well, what a wonderful thing! We, Ryan, Michele (the misses) and I, had a nice meal and a couple of beers at my local watering hole. It was a privilege to meet Pheo, he has always been someone that I have the utmost respect for and have wanted to meet for years. It was fun and we will do it again, when he is next on this side of the planet. CF remains a part of our lives and we both have very fond memories.
    Good luck with the future Jim! Phoenix&Bluerinse.jpg

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
    Phoenix, AJ and JK2447 like this.
  2. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

I think this is really great. I'm sorry I couldn't join the fun. Similarly CF has a special place for me too. I was nowhere in IT when I first started sitting exams and now I work for one of the vendors who's exams I was sitting. We've all spent hundreds of hours on here if not more and made some great friends. Love the picture lads. Glad you had a great time.

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Bluerinse likes this.