3 times Failed on 70-290

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by amithchandran, Apr 16, 2006.

1. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

I actually agree in what your saying in that some of the questions are a disgrace in how they are written and that Microsoft and others think that American English means that us Brits and other English speakers know some of their terminology that they use. With the amount that they cost for taking the exams they should make sure they write exams so that we can understand what they are asking. CompTIA are the worst at doing this and it really peeves me off. I also wish that Microsoft and others didn't try and trip you up with wording and just stuck to testing skill rather than ability to work out what the hell they are asking. Sometimes it's like trying to unencrypt their questions which is a bit underhanded in my eyes.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011