220-602

Discussion in 'A+' started by spy22, Jan 16, 2008.

1. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

Hello all,

I used this site alot before christmas and passed my A+ Essentials with much appreciated help to you all!

I have since then taken rather long (longer than planned) christmas and new year break to which I have stupidly done NO work whatsoever and need to get ready for my IT Technician exam and back into the swing of things!

I do have the mike meyers 6th edition but am struggling with where to begin again to get myself back on track.

If i push hard I am hoping to pass the 602 exam at the beginning of next month and would be very grateful for any tips or info on either studying, the 602 exam or anything at all that may come in handy.

Thank you in advance

Spy22:D

Certifications: Its who you know not what you know!!!
    WIP: CCNA?
  2. Becki

Becki Byte Poster

my trainer has manager to find some review questions which came in very handy!

i'll message you with the main source of these as i don't think i'll be allowed to post it on here

Certifications: NVQ IC3 A+ Network+ MCDST MCITP MCTS Vista & 7
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Do you have any other books, I know I mention it a lot but I have found Trips books PC technician street smarts invaluable. Its like a lot of excersises you can practice and they are useful as these are the sort of tasks you would do as an IT technician.

The Mike Meyers book will have prepared you for the exam but Trips book comes in as a way of putting the theory you have learned in the Mike Meyers book to the test.

I highlight important points and made flash cards for things like IRQs etc.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. spy22

spy22 Byte Poster

thanks both of you! havent heard of that book will give it a try

Certifications: Its who you know not what you know!!!
    WIP: CCNA?