13-August-2008 Passed 70-298

Discussion in 'Security Exams' started by rehan_ganatra, Aug 13, 2008.

1. rehan_ganatra

rehan_ganatra Bit Poster

I said for me free solution ... cause in pakistan CBT Nuggets not support there service neither MCSE test out ... but believe me If I am out there in your country I will definetly buy the "Original" one. But bad lucky to CBT and TESTOUT.:biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

After reading your exam passing dates and times.

I have to say I'm SERIOUSLY, sceptical, you have passed 6 exams in a month thats on average 1.5 per week (as you loose half day for each exam).

On the job training is completely different to the way that you are taught through Microsoft. A classic example of this is Network issues.

In the real world you would Ping straight away a DC or a Default Gateway using tracert or Ping. MS teach you to ping the loopback address first, then a PC on the same subnet etc etc.

There is no way you could even watch all the CBT Nugget Videos the whole way threw before each exam let alone take the information and/or read any study material. Because on the time frames given and your feedback it just isnt possible.

Even people here who lecture in MS Certs, have taken and failed some of the newer exams, so for someone to be able to pass an exam each week for six weeks I call BS.

I do not normally judge people, but I have to say in this case I do.

I do hope this new Microsoft sniffer brings some justice...

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

So that makes it OK to steal it? :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. rehan_ganatra

rehan_ganatra Bit Poster

Well I do Agree with you ... but u didn't seen my experience itss 7 1/2 years... I started my career after my BCIT (Bachelor in Computer and Information Technology) and in between job training, being my self studies make me to build that position … now tht job sucks and not giving me better perk for that I need to switch …. CBT nugget clear your concept very clearly if you already worked in this real world....and MCSE Test out make yur way for test and for your kind information I am studying from last 8 Months, practicing Individually every subject from different local institution…. And then I started to doing test … on first test I was shaking but after passed ... my confidence level build and so on….on live environment there is totally different scenario but in MCSE there is simple tricks and nothing else … If you understand the questions of Microsoft test, believe me u don't need any sniffer.

WHEN CHALLENGE BECOMES PASSION, THEN THESE KIND OF THINGS HAPPENED

5. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

OK, so what you are saying is that I have over nearly 10 years of management experience. So I could go and pass a Diploma in Management Studies (Post Grad) with one weeks revision.

I think not, the academic field and real world field are not that similar.

A classic example of this is the following post:

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=246165&posted=1#post246165

Sorry to bring you name into this Phoenix, but I just do not believe this person.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I've been teaching Microsoft courses up to MCSE level for the last two years part-time in the evenings and I have to say that I've failed not only the newer exams, but the older ones as well :biggrin :oops:

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  7. rehan_ganatra

rehan_ganatra Bit Poster

I feel sorry for you ... I don't know how to explain things to you ... how I got experience in job is one man show.... I did all things alone ... where as in other country there are people for everything but over here in Pakistan, management mentality is different.... still I can't explain u anything .... how I worked I know this ... I welcome u to come and see my network U will definitely say its not been established by one person .... so on that u will also point out things .... and about instructor I did teaching in one local institute where in class I was telling instructor how this will happen.... but anyways best of luck in yur exam and in yur life .... think positive ... truth is always strange then fiction.... and yeah I hope Microsoft Sniffer Justice .. and they also publish my activity on internet ...

8. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

No rehan,

Any credibility you had was blown away when you admitted to having using pirate copies of CBT nuggets and the testout software we don't take very kindly to this kind of activity, if you want to stay around here then stop justifying your use of pirated software.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  9. rehan_ganatra

rehan_ganatra Bit Poster

whtever

10. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Nice attitude, you'll go far.

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009