1000th Post

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Mr.Cheeks, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Hi all...

This isn't my 1000th post so the title is decieving, but how long do you reckon it will take me to get there?

average a day is 7.81, which is a lot, considering the majority of them are jokes...

I would of created a poll but one just started and never wanted to override that one... thats just being a meanie! :twisted:

...anyway im not going to rush it, just continue as normal, my guestimate is around mid June... actually thinkg about it, my birthday is on June 15th, now wouldn't that be cool if my 1k was to be on that date??? How long you reckon it will be?

nevertheless, i have been a member since 23rd Feb 06 and although that is not a long time, it feels like i have been here forever, you guys (and gyals) have been everso helpful to me and other members and this is what a community is...

Well done everyone, and a big thank you to Gav and SimonV for starting this forum....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  2. d-Faktor
    Honorary Member

d-Faktor R.I.P - gone but never forgotten.

does it matter? it's a serious question, because i don't understand why people care about their postcount, even if only slightly.

3. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

ok i for one did the yay when i made 1000! but to be honest it didnt matter... what matters to me is if i get stuck on my studying or learning there are tons of people on here who will help out when i post my problem.. thats what CF is all about.

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics