yessssss Just passed my MCTS in Windows App. Dev.

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by sudani1969, May 1, 2009.

1. sudani1969

sudani1969 New Member

hi every one
    i had 2 years in Uni (4 years a go) using the .NET development IDE creating simple Window App. Graduated but unforunately could not get a job because no hand on experience and i hit the magic 40..to cut the story short 2 motnh ago i sat for my MCTS exam and today i passed the 2nd (70-526)...Great but the question is where can i find material to do more practice on what i have passed e.g samples and example...etc AND THE FORTY MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION How can i get a hand on experince and if i was called to an interview regarding the subject what sort of question should i expect
    Pleas advice and thank you in advance

2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Post approved and congratulations on passing 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats on the pass :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

When I was first trying to get into IT, programming was my chosen field (due to my quals at the time, C&G Programming, NVQ Software Creation, etc...). The type of questions I got was similar to this, however what was different was they then gave me a small program to code.

For practice, pick a project and work on it :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  5. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

congrats:thumbleft

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  6. sudani1969

sudani1969 New Member

Nice one it is good to know that there are people out there who encourages you and that age is nothing but a number..
    regarding a projects i had couple experince in doing smal projects such as Surgery practice software using VB2005 but in small scale and i had big obstacles creating the Database but i was told i need to do more reading about ADO.NET....Guys pleasure to come a cross this site i'll always browsing the site for guidance