www.abiz4yourlife.com

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by NAK, Aug 15, 2009.

1. NAK

NAK New Member

Hi Guys
    I came across this ad in our local news paper and thought of giving it a short. But from the look of things I am abit sceptical about it? Do you think this is something that one would do for real and earn money per month? I need advice?

NAK.

2. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Dude - first you ask us to do your job for you, now you post spam about homeworking scams?

Do one.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  3. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Well, he posted in the just for laughs section, so lets do that.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  4. NAK

NAK New Member

Its always good to hear from you. scams are for a laugh I know that and the job I was finding out as I said was to find out what other ways pipo could do that. For me to be MCSE I will have done those labs by virtual at home so many times so I know all about it not to worry.

So would you be able to join scams (www.abiz4yourlife.com) for laugh or for money?

NAK

5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

What.
    The.
    F***?

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  6. ericrollo

ericrollo Megabyte Poster

Would not surprise me if he was trying to advertise his scam.

Certifications: MOS Master, A+, MCP 271
    WIP: HND, Programming, Another Job
  7. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Already reported

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  8. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

You know what winds me up the most. When challenged these people get all defensive and say "I've played with XP & or Vista for 90 years at home and read 80 books thats why I passed 20 exams in a day etc etc" . . . and they never work in IT. I think am changing my tune on stuff like this cos I feel proper annoyed :cussing

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  9. NAK

NAK New Member

Not to worry, infact those people should not lie because in IT you cannot lie, the truth will catch up with you at a later stage. for me I have worked and set up servers working and reliable in organisations and up to now they are running. I am talking about being a technical Engineer where I set up Servers 03, Exchange 03 with firewall and the system is up to now up and running. I do not want to sing too much here, it is not necessary because I know the stuff and I have good over 5 years experience of what I am talking about and I know out there some of you are much more experienced than me that is why we chat to share ideas, laugh etc.

Good nite guys it is great to chat.

NAK

10. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Is this a Turing test?

:blink

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD