Wow! I finally passed CCNA

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by blackbook, Jan 27, 2009.

1. blackbook

blackbook New Member

By the Grace of Almighty I finally cleared my CCNA on 27/01/2009 with 1000 marks out of 1000!

Had to work very hard to get that, the EIGRP sim as the simulator was not pinging in despite of giving the correct commands.... so was very frustrated with that........

STUDY MATERIALS:
    READ THE BOOK WHICH YOU UNDERSTAND EASILY

Work on simulators for a period of 2 weeks at least.

Make your OWN notes and then work on it.

READ P4S 3.22 after understanding the concepts and go to 9tut to read simulation questions

Give 2 Months to yourself before appearing for the EXAM.

Thanks & Regards..

Certifications: CCNP, MCSA
    WIP: MCSE
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Err Braindumps.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Looks like it... :dry

4. danlewis88

danlewis88 Bit Poster

Well done if you put the hard work into it.

I passed CCNA, the way i passed was just you make your own notes. Alot easier.
    But well done:)

WIP: MCDST, MCSE
  5. mattstevenson

mattstevenson Byte Poster

Why? I take it P4S = Pass4Sure. Is that all they do?

Certifications: Triple A+. Network+, CCENT
    WIP: MCP, ICND2, Sec+
  6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Yep, did a search. It is a braindump with a version number :rolleyes:

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  7. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Nope, I refuse to stroke your e-peen. :dry

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  8. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yeah, you're not gonna find any love around here. Braindumps like P4S are a cancer to IT certifications and to the IT industry as a whole.

If you're serious about wanting to be a good tech... stop cheating.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  9. loco020

loco020 New Member

I’d like to add for anyone else considering taking the exam that I passed my CCNA without cheating and got a score of 895 last week. It took me over 350 hours of studying, though. :eek:

I used Cisco Official Exam Certification Library and used practice questions from the Cisco Learning Network website as well as the Boson ones you get with the official books.

Despite the amount of time I'd spent studying for it I still felt under-prepared for the exam. Sure enough, I ran out of time and rushed several questions at the end - missing off 2 or 3 completely. More time spent on simulators or doing more Boson questions would have helped here because I spent too long on the sim questions.

It’s probably on these forums where I found out that you can check whether a website is a cheaters site here: http://www.certguard.com/search.asp and therefore avoid them. I’m new on these forums so I don’t know whether that has been said many times before but I think it’s worth repeating.

Good luck to anyone else taking the CCNA.

10. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Always worth repeating, particularly on these kind of threads. Props to you!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  11. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

In addition, loco020 - CONGRATS ON THE CCNA! :)

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA