Would just like to say thanks! Passed the CCENT!

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by BraderzTheDog, Apr 24, 2012.

1. BraderzTheDog

BraderzTheDog Kilobyte Poster

Howdy!

Just a quick thread to say thanks to all that helped me get over the walls I hit during my road for the first part ICND1 of the CCNA. Looks like I managed the get through with an alright score of 812 today at Leeds Global Knowledge!

A few thanks I would like to point out particularly to Simonvm with config help and to Coupe2T with useful links that really helped embed subnetting firmly in my mind! Also a thanks to others that helped, thoes two just sprang to mind :)

A few things on my mind about the certificate. Do you get one when you pass the ICND1 or do you need both 1&2? Also in terms of score report... How do you know if your score was 'Indeterminate'? It mentions if this is the case you have to re sit! :/ (Might be stating the obvious it doesn't actually say this anywhere on my report but huh) :)

Finally, the administrator told me she never had a copy of the Cisco terms and conditions come with a score report. As far as i can remember I accepted them before I began the test, but I got a paper copy when i completed it... Upon the train journey home I realised this may have something to do with me not being 18, but seems far fetched that I know have to get this signed and mailed to San Jose, any one else had the same issue?

Overall, would like to give a big thanks to CF and wouldn't have passed without the support!

On to ICND2 :D

Regards,
    Brad.

Certifications: CCNA R&S, CCNA-SEC, CCSA, JNCIA FWV, MCITP, MCTS, MTA, A+
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Cool, congrats :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

congrats on the pass - your setting a fine example

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...
  4. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

You get a cert and a wallet card.
    Don't know about the indeterminate thing.
    Maybe it is because you are under 18, I take it whoever signs has to be >18. I never had to do this.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  5. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats:beers2

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  6. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Good stuff, congrats on the pass!

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  7. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Well done on the pass. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  8. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Congrats buddy! I'm glad the links helped. They certainly helped me also!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!