Worst website ever . . .ever

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by skulkerboyo, Feb 5, 2010.

1. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Wear dark glasses

http://yvettesbridalformal.com/quotepg1a.html

Click through a few links. Its brilliant has bitmaps and weird morphing floaty faces that will make your children cry

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  2. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

OMG!
    They should have the internet taken away from them immediately.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  3. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Yvette's has plus sizes!!!!! Yvette's has RED HATS!!! Yvette's has no taste.

That is an affront to web design.

Oh, and its written with the Yahoo sitebuilder.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

dear dear! :blink

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  5. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Got something to tell us mate? Perhaps something to announce?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Yep, that site is shocking :D

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  7. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

My God... :eek:

And it's got background music so that it can offend your ears as well as your eyes.

All I need now is for my monitor to bend over and guff off in my face to make the sensory experience complete.

:sick

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  8. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Surely someone is having a laugh at our expense here? like a viral marketing type deal.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  9. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  10. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

By god thats horrible.....

possibly the only website in history to cause a DROP in business for the company involved......

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Well, it got you guys to visit the site, didn't it? Mission accomplished, I'd say...

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  12. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

If they made money off me clicking that link then yes, except they didn't and have now scrubbed all memory of both site and company from my brain making the whole thing rather pointless.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  13. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

ah, but the site has now been linked from here... which increases their search engine ranking... which could possibly get someone else to visit... who might actually purchase something from them.

And for those who think that nobody in their right mind would buy from them... the only thing I have to say to that is... if nobody bought from infomercials or spam e-mails or banner ads, nobody would create informercials or spam e-mails or banner ads. Same sort of thing here.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  14. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Given their site design skills, I suspect that e-commerce is well and truly beyond them...

:biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  15. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

I've just gone blind. 8)

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  16. westernkings

It is some sort of gimmik guys. do a google of the site and all sorts of extra pages dug deep within that site are brought up, pictures of her autistic son, poems about death and angels, riddles and all sorts of weird ****. It's ****ing mental.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  17. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)
  18. AndyVee

AndyVee Bit Poster

absolutly ridiculous!! haha it made my laptop refresh its screen, or wince that i was loading up such a website one or the other.

either way myself and my laptop are offended :blink

Certifications: None
    WIP: CompTIA A+
  19. westernkings

That "Anonymous" group actually spammed an epileptic support forum with stuff like that. They considered taking some sort of legal action I think.

20. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

***Cough*** How did you find it, and why did you go looking? Or... err... shouldn't I ask? :biggrin